tisdag 9 augusti 2016

Top ten Tuesday

August 9: Top Ten Tuesday REWIND -- go back and do a topic you missed over the years or recently or a topic you really want to revisit -- I've made a handy spreadsheet to help (currently in the process of finishing it). My choice:
Top ten most favourite books I´ve read since I started blogging
  1. Sem - Sandberg, Steve. The Emperor of lies
  2. Seethaler, Robert, A whole life
  3. Hearn, Lian, Over the nightingale´s floor
 
  4. Toole, John Kennedy, A confederacy of dunces
  5. Sorokin, Vladimir, Snöstormen
  6. Stendhal, The red and the black


  7. Kawabata, Yasunari,  Snow country
  8. Bannerhed, Tomas, The Ravens

  9. Uusma, Bea, The Expedition
10. Henry David Thoreau, Walden

8 kommentarer:

  1. (tur arr Stendhal ha tålamod att vänta i bokhyllan)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. det gäller att invänta rätt tillfälle! han väntar träget, tror jag

      Radera
  2. I love to read books others have loved. I see several that look quite promising to me.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I like to hear that! I can´t see that Sorokin, Snöstormen is translated into English and that´s a pity

      Radera
  3. Nice. I've got Dunces, R&B, and Walden in TBR.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Congratulations! They are very special and I liked them so much!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Dumskallarnas sammansvärjning läste jag någon gång på 80-talet. Jag minns den fortfarande som hejdlöst rolig :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. ja, den var hilarious! vi läste den i läsecirkeln

      Radera