The Broke and the Bookish: May 26: Ten Books I Plan To Have In My Beach Bag This Summer or Ten Books I Think Make Great Beach Reads.
Here is my mix of classics, cosy crime and some more unread titels from my shelves
1. Harry Potter and the Philosopher´s Stone. Finally!
2. Louise Penny, The Nature of the Beast. I´m very fond of Armand Gamache
3. Margie Orford, Blood Rose. South Africa
4. Agnes Smedley, Daughter of Time. Classic
5. Haruki Murakami, The wind up Bird Chronicle. A Classic to be.
6. Kate Morton, The Distant Hours. Mystery.
7. Jacqueline Winespear, Pardonable Lies. A Maisie Dobbs Mystery
8. Jo Baker, Longbourn. The servants story from Pride and Prejudice
9. Lionel Shriver, The Post - Birthday World
10. Naomi Moriyama, Japanese Women don´t get old or fat: Secrets of my Mother´s Tokyo Kitchen