The Broke and The Bookish: May 12: Ten Authors I REALLY Want To Meet
1. Jón Kalman Stefánson. I would like to meet him in his own
environment; in Iceland and talk about nature in fiction.
2. Jeanette Winterson. What about her view of mother/daughter
relations nowadays? And the importance of having a father.
3. Haruki Murakami. I´d like to ask him about the favourite
literature of his own.
4. Dennis Lehane. I like the sociological approach in his novels.
5. Édouard Louis. What moves in the head of a very young author?
6. David Peace. How about his connection to Japan these days?
7. Yōko Ogawa (小川 洋子) A very known Japanese writer, born 1962
8. Kate Atkinson. I´d like to discuss her writing technique with her
9. Hilary Mantel. She is a very interesting writer and appears to be a nice
person as well.
10. Jenny Nordberg. She is very famous for her work as a journalist. Her book
The Underground girls of Kabul: In search of a hidden resistance in Afghanistan has got her many prices