1. New books from Thomas Hardy
2. The Nobel Prize in literature to Thomas Hardy
3. To meet with R.S. Thomas, priest and poet from Wales
4. Tea with Virginia Woolf, the Brontë sisters and Jane Austen
6. A huge library of my own; in my own house and more time to read
7. Library, secondhand bookshop and bookstore in the same (huge) building ( with lots of room for children, too) open all day and night even on holidays and with common space for literary discussions and many authors involved.
8. A TV-channel for Books only - day and night
9. Wide margins in all paperbacks
10. To study japanese literature in Japan
Thank you so much, Book Genie!