tisdag 25 augusti 2020

Top Ten Tuesday

 

TTT August 25: Questions I Would Ask My Favorite Authors (Living or dead. You can post 10 questions for one author, one question each for 10 different authors, or anything else!)
 
1. Mathilda Malling, why did you abandon your brave alter ego Stella Kleve when you married a Danish salesman?  

2. Leo Tolstoj, how would you describe your own family?

3. Haruki Murakami, what is your opinion of feminism?
Jude the Obscure4. Thomas Hardy, why did you stop writing novels after Jude the Obscure 1896?

5. Joyce Carol Oates, don´t you sleep at all? How do you manage to write so many extensive great novels?
6. Margaret Atwood, what do think about man´s future?
 

7. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, for how long will you keep us waiting for a new novel; the next Half a yellow sun?

8. Kazuo Ishiguro, do you ever intend to return to Nagasaki where you lived as a child?

9. Jean Rhys, would you reveal where you spent your time when you just disappeared for years and the world thought you dead til you suddenly published a new novel?

10. Branell Brontë, will you once and for all tell us if it was you who wrought Jane Eyre?

9 kommentarer:

  1. Great questions. I've been asking myself that question you put to Joyce Carol Oates a lot of times. And her novels are high quality, as well. Unbelievable.

    My TTT.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Yeah, Joyce Carol Oates sure does write a lot!

    My post .

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fun list! I actually asked Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie a question in my list too! I'd love to get to talk to her.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. thank you for stopping by! I think that Ms Adichie is a really nice woman

      Radera
  4. I love how unique and personal these questions are to each!

    My TTT

    SvaraRadera
  5. The only question I really want to ask my favorite authors is, "When is your next book coming out?" LOL.

    Happy TTT!

    SvaraRadera